Date(s) - 28/04/2020
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Mackay Women's Centre
Are you interested in:
- Understanding the causes of low self-esteem?
- Improving your self-esteem?
- Managing your thoughts and feelings?
- Learning how to create healthy boundaries?
- Exploring the importance of self-care and a healthy balanced lifestyle?
Join us in a safe, friendly and non-judgmental environment and become part of a support network of women who are embarking on a self-development journey.
Five FREE Sessions — each Tuesday, 11am-2pm for five weeks.
Round Two: Starts April 28
Round Three: Starts August 4
Venue: Mackay Women’s Services
418 Shakespeare Street