Date(s) - 27/05/2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Mackay Women's Services
Are you a Mackay woman in business who also happens to be a mother? Are you wanting to connect with other like-minded businesswomen?
Then join us in celebration of Queensland Small Business Week for our Women in Business event.
• Interactive workshop to celebrate how being a Mum in business gives you an edge and how it benefits your customers
• Self-care reflection and how making positive choices for mental health facilitates successful business growth and your family’s well-being
• Recognising the value of your diverse talents gained through your roles, groups and connections as a mum
• Represent yourself through real you branding
• Launch of Balance Minder Tribe Affiliates
Each participant will be given a shared table to display their business information.
• Leanne Simpson: Balance Minder
All kids left home and a grandbaby on the way
• Debbie Dreaver: Debbie Dreaver HR
All kids finished school and still at home
• Madeline Avery: Birdcage Marketing
Toddler and one on the way
The Let’s Shape Up! Project will be providing Health Checks by a Registered nurse, which will include:
Type 2 Diabetes Risk Assessment survey
Blood Pressure Checks
Hba1c Finger Prick testing for ‘at-risk’ individuals for Type 2 Diabetes