Mackay Women’s Services publish a monthly newsletter to keep members and the community up-to-date on what happening at the centre and around Mackay.
Contributions from other services and individuals are welcome. They may be in the form of promotion of an event, a short article of interest to women in the region, or a poem/story you wish to share. If you would like your submission to be considered please contact the centre to find out the deadline and what is expected.
Promotion of events/activities
Contributors are required to provide, in writing:
- A brief introduction to an event/activity (the name itself may be sufficient if it is self- explanatory)
- The date and venue for the event
- A date for RSVP, if required
- Costs of the event/activity, if relevant
- Contact details (name and phone number and/or email address) for further information
Regular events/activities need to be submitted only once but contributors must advise of any changes in details and notify Mackay Women’s Services immediately if the event/activity ceases.
If you’d like to learn more about what’s happening at Mackay Women’s Services download this month’s newsletter here.