Mackay Women’s Services publish a regular newsletter to keep members and the community up-to-date on what happening at the centre and around Mackay.
If you’d like to learn more about what’s happening at Mackay Women’s Services read this month’s newsletter here.
Contributions from other services and individuals are welcome. They may be in the form of promotion of an event, a short article of interest to women in the region, or a poem/story you wish to share. If you would like your submission to be considered please contact the centre to find out the deadline and what is expected.
Promotion of events/activities
Contributors are required to provide, in writing:
- A brief introduction to an event/activity (the name itself may be sufficient if it is self- explanatory)
- The date and venue for the event
- A date for RSVP, if required
- Costs of the event/activity, if relevant
- Contact details (name and phone number and/or email address) for further information
Regular events/activities need to be submitted only once but contributors must advise of any changes in details and notify Mackay Women’s Services immediately if the event/activity ceases.