Pregnancy & Parenting Support
The aim of the Pregnancy and Parenting Support program is to actively strengthen and support family relationships — to keep families together by collaborating with local services and groups.
The program can empower individuals and families of all ages and genders through person-centered counselling and parenting support.
We also provide crisis intervention as required, to ensure families in crisis receive timely services.
Other services include:
- Case Management
- Brief Solution-Focused Counselling
- Parenting Support (Triple P Parenting 0-12 yrs)
- Information and referrals
- Let’s Read Programme
- Emergency relief (nappies, formula, bottles, prescriptions vouchers when available)
- You have received consent from the family to share personal or family information with the service
- The family or child listed in the referral are not currently subject to Child Safety intervention
- The family is at risk of entering child protection system without support from the service
- The family is in crisis and would benefit from a crisis intervention
All services are free.
For more information or to book an appointment, please phone 07 4953 1788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org