Family Life Program — For Mums and Dads
The aim of the Family Life Program For Mums and Dads is to actively strengthen and support family relationships, to keep families together by collaborating with local services and groups.
The program can empower individuals and families of all ages and genders through person-centered counselling and parenting support.
We also provide crisis intervention as required, to ensure families in crisis receive timely services.
Other services include:
- Case Management
- Brief Solution-Focused Counselling
- Parenting Support (Triple P Parenting 0-12 yrs)
- Information and referrals
- Let’s Read Programme
- Emergency relief (nappies, formula, bottles, prescriptions vouchers when available)
- You have received consent from the family to share personal or family information with the service
- The family or child listed in the referral are not currently subject to Child Safety intervention
- The family is at risk of entering child protection system without support from the service
- The family is in crisis and would benefit from a crisis intervention
All services are free.
For more information or to book an appointment, please phone 07 4953 1788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org